je! he said Boobies…

I love literature and T-shirts… they are so good communicating with impaired people. These are my collection of the best written T-shirts ever worn!!!   If I find these in the wild, I’ll grab’em in a split second! Reason why, I have so many pictures of T-shirts in my picture collection. (ah! and I DO read Playboy for the articles only.. ok Indy?)

Enjoy!


   nipple-pad 
 
girls-tshirt2 (30) Seen On Coolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

And the best ones of all time are…


[girls-tshirt2[2].jpg]
girls-tshirt2 (11) Seen On Coolpicturegallery.blogspot.comgirls-tshirt2 (19) Seen On Coolpicturegallery.blogspot.com
El Tulli

Es un sarcastico-tecnologico. La especie mas peligrosa de toda la web. Es el culpable de todo lo que pasa aqui. Ha jodido a America (la mujer del vecino, ahora le dicen "la Tullía"), la Res (que es pública), al Santo (de apellido Domingo que vive en la capital), a Bonao (perro del pulpero- buen perro ese-)y lo joderá a usted tambien si se descuida.

Post a Comment

Opine lo que le dé la gana. Le responderemos de la misma forma...
Say whatever you want, we can take it.

Previous Post Next Post